- Harrison Ford- The Tar Heels 6'8 star forward will start tonight after being questionable with a sprained right ankle in saturday night's loss to UNLV. Barnes leads the team with 17 PPG and is the staple of North Carolina's offense.
- The Big guy's- 7 foot center Tyler Zeller and 6'11 power forward John Henson really could give Wisconsin trouble tonight and if they play up to their potential and out rebound the Badgers bigs, as both posess the ability to go for 20 a piece any given night.
- The Tar Heels should be very focused on tonight's game after being shocked by UNLV this past weekend, but their confidence is also down a bit.
- The Badgers are off to a 6-0 start after facing a very weak schedule so far
- The Badgers Frontcourt led by Jared Berggren, Ryan Evans, and Mike Bruesewitz need to rebound the basketball tonight in order for the Badgers to have any chance for a win tonight, if they get owned on the boards this game will be a blowout.
- The Badgers backcourt led by First team all big 10 guard Jordan Taylor will be the strong point tonight and the reason why I think the Badgers have a great shot at winning tonight, Taylor tends to go off in big games and make clutch shots down the stretch.
- The Supporting Cast- Rising Star shooting guard Ben Brust has been a spark off the bench with his 47% shooting for 3 point range, and Josh Gasser is shooting a ridiculous 71% from 3 point range and has matured into a great decision maker with the ball.
My Prediction: I think the Badgers play a gutty, gritty game and make big shots down the stretch lead by Jordan Taylor and play Bo Ryan tough nose defense and out physical the more talented Tar Heels.
Badgers 71 North Carlina 68
Jordan Taylor 29 Points